Love Matters 3: Mirror Mirror on the Wall



Mirror, mirror on the wall,

You are divinely tailored by He who reigns above all. There is none like you, my love, near nor afar. Remember this: you are not, never were, and never will be below par.

But what about the people who made you feel inadequate and unworthy, you say? What about those whose spiteful actions and piercing words left you bleeding in turmoil and seething in dismay? Well, my love, forgive them. Forgive them, for they know what they're doing. Pray for them. Pray for them, because they who attempt to break you are but broken themselves. Love them. Love them all, still, because God is love.

Stand tall, adjust your crown. Never ever let your head be bowed down. Carry on forth, without sparing a single glance backwards. Your limitless dreams and God's bright promises are where your focus should be towards.

I love your flaws, because you are humanly perfect.

I love that you are blooming into a masterpiece, thanks to the devine gift of introspect and intellect.

I love that you fully embrace your own authenticity rather than looking for societal acceptance.

I love that you breathe in the aroma of God's goodness and delight in His sweet, peaceful ambience.

I love your unmeasurable  ambition, and how by His grace and mercy, you inspire others on their mission.

I love the intricate details from the roots of your hair to the tips of your toes.

I love that your will to give overflows.

Mirror mirror on the wall,

I love you beyond all.

Love always,

R

Comments